Day 8 of the Nurse Bloggers / NHS Horizons – 30 day blogger challenge.
What are my top 5 goals right now?
I’m a woman that constantly has goals to achieve, why? Because it motivates me! It enables me to stay focused and get through this 3 year nursing degree with a positive attitude and outlook on it all. So here it is, my 5 current goals which will be achievable by October 2018:
- To get at LEAST 9/10 for my maths drug calculations exam.
- To get 75% or more for my next assignment again.
- To get through my poster presentation and for us all to get a high grade. I’ll settle for a 68% for this one.
- To create my workshop for my university and have a successful first one! Nervous and excited for this project.
- To finally get my new laptop! MacBook Pro which is going to be perfect for my editing and creating videos / photos.
All of these goals are achievable with my hard work. Fingers crossed I smash these goals!
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 🌻