Thank you for visiting my blog. My name is Claire Carmichael, 36 years old and I am a newly qualified registered nurse working in GP. This has been my past three years at university and now my journey as a registered nurse. I would love to hear from other healthcare professionals on your experiences too, lets share stories, tips and advice. • I love to travel, eat, photography and live life like it was my last – never regret not doing enough. Also if you aren’t health related, but are interested, give me a follow and a read.
I did a few things around my nursing degree which kept me motivated:
• Health editor of the Birmingham City University magazine
• Official Birmingham City University Vlogger / blogger
• Student Information Officer for the Royal College of Nursing
• Student Academic Leader
• Hello my name is campaigner
• Health care assistant in sexual health and family planning for almost 6 years
• GPN ambassador / FAB change ambassador / Cavell Nurse Trust ambassador and fund raiser
You can also follow me here:
Thank you again!